The galaxy is in turmoil. The Rebel Alliance struggles against the ever tightening grip of the Galactic Empire. But there is a third, less visible side in that struggle. That of the bounty hunters and Mercenaries. The infamous Mandalorians in particular see the Galactic Civil War as an opportunity for profit. Both sides are desperate for an edge, and the criminal underworld runs unchecked in the seedier parts of the galaxy. Do you have what it takes to work your way up through the criminal underworld and attain greatness?
This campaign utilitizes the Star Wars Saga Edition RPG (rulebooks to be supplied by the DM). A few notes:
- This is a “neutral” campaign. You aren’t bad guys per se, but you also definitely aren’t good guys. However, that doesn’t mean your character can’t be a ‘good guy’ or a ‘bad guy’, or that the group as a whole can’t swing one way or another.
- All races, within reason, are allowed. If you want a race that isn’t in the core rule book, ask me and I’ll see what I can do.
- Force Powers are allowed. Saberjockies are not
- Nominally, all players are Mandalorian. What exactly that means I will leave to each individual player. Additionally, I will not actually be requiring you to be a Mandalorian. Just a Merc/Bounty Hunter. If you are not Mandalorian, please let me know, as this will have some effect on the campaign.
- The only class restriction is that you cannot be a Jedi. Mandalorians come from all walks of life.
- This campaign is set just after the events of Episode 4.
- I will need a brief backstory and bio for all characters. This should include:
- * physical description (height, weight, hair color, eye color, age(+))
- * (+)If you are a Mando, briefly tell me how you became one (born to Mando parents, adopted by a Mando, became one later in life, etc). If you are not, did you grow up on the streets? On a farm dreaming of adventure? IE – I need a brief ’history of your character.
- * (+)Why you decided to try your hand at the Bounty Hunting/Mercenary life.
- * (+)Starting gear and abilities is restricted to what is found in the core rulebook. I will be allowing other books later, but this simplifies things while people are learning the system
- * (+)There are some homebrew modifications I make to this system. That will be detailed in a seperate section here on the Wiki.
- - Anything with this symbol does not have to be public knowledge, but I as the GM must
****You can use a fake name if you so desire, but I need to know your real name. Also, if you like to use aliases, give me at least a few previous ones****
(+) – can be kept secret from the group if desired
I will be maintaining the campaign here, with the help of you, the players, as a way to keep everyone on the same page. Normally I wouldn’t bother, but since this is being handled over the internet, I think it’ll help overall. All character sheets must be filled out on this site – I’m not really a fan of the character sheets avalable through here, but they do the job fine. Feel free to maintain your own character sheet if you prefer (in fact, I encourage it) but please keep the sheets here up to date (at least update it when you level). Eventually I will be reorganizing things to be less of a word wall, but for now…deal with it :P